Thu, Apr 07|
Amber room, Level 4, The Reverie Saigon
Annual General Meeting [Member Event]
Time & Location
Apr 07, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM GMT+7
Amber room, Level 4, The Reverie Saigon, 22-36 Nguyễn Huệ, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
About the Event
It is our great pleasure to invite all CanCham members to attend our Annual General Meeting 2022 !
Please note that only members having paid in full their membership dues for 2022 (by 5:00PM, Monday, March 21th 2022) will have voting rights and can stand for election.
The AGM will take place on Thursday, April 7th 2022:
- Venue: Amber room, Level 4, The Reverie Saigon, 22-36 Nguyen Hue Blvd, Ben Nghe Ward, D.1, HCMC
- Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
Nominations for the election of members of the Executive Committee should be submitted to CanCham offices by hand or by email in PDF format latest by 12:00PM, Thursday, March 24th, 2022 to email@example.com.
All nominations must be made in writing in the form provided to Ordinary members and must be signed by the proposer, the seconder and the nominee. All nominees, if elected, are expected to attend all Board of Directors meetings and to actively contribute and support CanCham's activities, interest and principles.
Any Ordinary Member who is unable to attend the AGM in person may appoint one Ordinary Member to act on his / her behalf by proxy. All proxies must be made in writing in the prescribed form.
Please note that:
- Only Ordinary Members are eligible to be appointed as proxies.
- Proxies made by any Member who physically attends the AGM will be cancelled by the presence of that Member.
- For voting purposes, the appointment of a proxy means that your proxy will be able to cast all votes for all Executive Committee nominees on your behalf. Therefore, we suggest that if you wish your proxy to vote for specified nominees, you should advise your proxy to do so prior to the AGM.
- All proxies should be submitted in the prescribed form to CanCham by 12:00PM, Thursday March 31st, 2022 by email, hand.
- All proxies must be assigned; blank proxies will be null and void.
Blank proxies received by CanCham from Business Association members up to this deadline will be referred back to Business Association to ensure proxy is assigned. CanCham will contact direct members. It is the assignee responsibility to check with the person they are giving the proxy to that their proxy limit has not been reached.
3. Voting procedures:
- Votes for the accounts 2021, the budget 2022 and other AGM proposals (if any) will be conducted by a show of hands