Sun, Aug 14|
Consulate General of India
Blood Donation Drive 2022
Time & Location
Aug 14, 2022, 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Consulate General of India , 214 Võ Thị Sáu, Quận 3, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
About the Event
“INCHAM BLOOD DONATION DRIVE 2022” was organized by INCHAM in cooperation with Consulate General of India in Ho Chi Minh City and Blood Donation Center of Ho Chi Minh City (under The Red Cross Society).Event details as follows:
- Date: Sunday, August 14th, 2022
- Time: 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Venue: Consulate General of India in HCMC, 214 Vo Thi Sau, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, HCMC
- Registration Link: https://forms.gle/oz6yvP9wCDWkC3g2A
With the simplest, most profound gesture, YOU can make a difference between life and death.
Every other moment, someone in distress needs blood. She or he may be someone who needs the vital fluid after childbirth/surgery, a road accident victim who has a severe loss or a cancer patient. Unfortunately, most of such patients are not lucky enough to receive blood in time, with potentially fatal consequences.
Take this opportunity to give someone a second chance in life.Kindly be noted:
- Blood donors are required to be at the venue before 10:30 AM to check in.
- Blood donors are in good health, weigh at least 45 kilograms (Kg) and are from 18 to 60 years old.
- Bring your ID card.
- Blood donors must have received at least one dose of vaccine at least 14 days prior to donating blood, or two doses at least 7 days prior; F0 recovered 28 days prior to participating in blood donation.
Thanks & Best regards,