Tue, Jun 06|
Belgo - Belgian craft beer
Capital Markets series: STOCKS & BEERS
CanCham's Capital MCanCham's Capital Markets series is making a comeback in June 2023! Join us for a night of learning and networking with some of the top minds in the stock market. Our panel of experts will share their insights on the current market landscape and offer predictions for the future.
Time & Location
Jun 06, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM GMT+7
Belgo - Belgian craft beer , 2 Lê Ngô Cát, Võ Thị Sáu, Quận 3, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 70000, Vietnam
About the Event
[Stocks & Beers: Learn from the Experts]
Our Capital Markets series is back with the first episode in 2023, Stocks & Beers.
Join us for a night of learning and networking with some of the top minds in the stock market. Our panel of experts will share their insights on the current market landscape and offer predictions for the future.
What you'll learn:
- The latest trends in the stock market
- How to identify and invest in undervalued stocks
- How to protect your portfolio from market volatility
- How to make smart investment decisions
Who should attend:
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about the stock market
- Investors of all levels
- Financial professionals
- Anyone who wants to network with other investors Learn their insights, expectations, and predictions for Vietnam's stock market while enjoying a tasty beer or two.
- Stephen McKeever, Managing Director - Head of Institutional Client Division - Ho Chi Minh City Securities
Mr. Stephen James McKeever joined HSC in 2018 as the Managing Director in charge of the Institutional Sales Division. Before joining HSC, Mr. McKeever was global head of Asia ex-Japan equity sales at Mizuho Securities Asia and prior to that was Head of Hong Kong Equity Sales for Standard Chartered Bank. He has also held senior positions in equity sales and research with Goldman Sachs and Lehman Brothers. Mr. Mckeever began his career in Asian equities with Jardine Fleming in 1995. He holds an honours degree in Economics from the London School of Economics.
- Tyler Nguyen, Acting Head, Institutional Equity Sales - Maybank Investment Bank Vietnam
Tyler has extensive capital markets experience in the APAC region. Currently, he is in charge of setting up Maybank IBG Vietnam’s Institutional Equity Sales Team from scratch. Prior to Maybank Investment Bank Vietnam, he was part of the investment team in Etiqa Insurance’s Investment Management Division in Malaysia, which invests in multiple markets (Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia) with an AUM of over USD8bn. Earlier in his career, he was involved in numerous transactions in Malaysia and Indonesia, during his tenure in Maybank’s Investment Banking & Advisory and Maybank’s Private Equity divisions.
- Phap Dang, Director, Institutional Sales & Trading - Vietcap Securities
Phap Dang is the Director of Institutional Sales & Trading at Vietcap. He's been with Vietcap for 10 years and before moving to his current role, he was an analyst in Vietcap's research department for several years. Phap graduated from RMIT Vietnam. He's also a CFA charter holder.
- Mr. Ismael Pili, Head of Research - VinaCapital
CanCham member & Co-hosted member: 250,000 VND
Non-member: 350,000 VND
*Ticket includes one beer and free canapés.
Limited tickets are available!
We hope to see you there!