Exploring Business Opportunities in Vietnam and Thailand focusing on the sector of Food and Beverage (F&B)
Time & Location
About the Event
Vietnam and Thailand will celebrate the 45th anniversary of the bilateral relations, hold the 4th Joint Cabinet Retreat, and soon sign the implementation of the Plan of Action Implementing the Vietnam – Thailand Strategic Partnership for 2021-2025.
Currently, Thailand is Vietnam’s biggest trading partner in ASEAN and Vietnam is Thailand’s 4th largest exporting market, according to Vietnam’s Industry and Trade Magazine.
Regarding investment, Thailand is one among nine top investors in Vietnam with total investment of US$12.8 billion in 603 projects in manufacturing, energy, real estate, agriculture, electronics, among others.
In 2020, the two-way trade hit US$15.88 billion, including US$10.96 billion worth of Vietnam’s imports. Vietnam and Thailand have set the trade target of US$25 billion by 2025 as part of efforts to boost economic ties between the two ASEAN member states.
With the aim to provide information and connect companies in both countries to explore future potential business opportunities, Source of Asia cooperates with Investment & Trade Promotion Center Ho Chi Minh City (ITPC) and Lim and Partners to cordially invite you to the live webinar on the topic "Exploring Business Opportunities in Vietnam and Thailand - Sectors focused: Food & Beverage (F&B)"
Date: Wednesday, 3rd November 2021
Time: 14:00 - 16:00 (ICT)
Webinar's key takeaways:
1. Overview of the F&B sector in Vietnam and Thailand in the midst of Covid-19 Pandemic
2. A snapshot of legal and regulatory framework in the sector of F&B in Vietnam and Thailand
3. Outsource your representation in Southeast Asia: How does it work?
4. Key successful factors required to have a good business establishment in Thailand
5. Vietnam in perspective: A successful decade of Central Retail Vietnam’s operations in the rising market