Tue, Jul 13|
COVID-19 Outbreaks – HCMC and Beyond: Flash Business Intelligence Briefing
Time & Location
Jul 13, 2021, 8:30 AM – 9:45 PM
About the Event
Join this flash briefing, free for AmCham Vietnam and Co-host members, to learn from a panel of medical experts more about Vietnam and especially HCMC’s current COVID-19 outbreaks, vaccine availability and rollout plans, and how to protect yourselves, your families, and your employees.
Learn about Vietnam and HCMC regional healthcare system capacity and preparedness, lockdowns, testing, quarantine facilities, isolation requirements, as well as vaccine availability, rollout, and vaccination plans. Learn how you can contribute to support the Vietnamese and HCMC government’s COVID-19 response.
HCMC and the surrounding area are now the epicenter of Vietnam’s COVID-19 Fourth Wave, with positive cases forcing closure of factories in nearby industrial parks and lockdown/social distancing requirements now in place under Directive 16 for 15 days July 9-23.
Everyday, our businesses and families face new COVID-related risks and challenges. Join the event to learn:
- How serious are the current outbreaks and when can they be expected to peak and be brought under control?
- What capacity do Vietnam and HCMC regional healthcare systems have to respond ?
- If my employees or I am required to quarantine or isolate, what are my options?
- What are options for testing, both for personal and industrial use?
- When will vaccine donations from the United States arrive and how will they be distributed?
- What is the expected timeframe for vaccine arrivals and rollout?
- How will Vietnam track and recognize those who have been vaccinated? Will there be a shorter quarantine period? Will all vaccines be recognized?
FREE FOR CANCHAM MEMBERS