Wed, Sep 01|
Exploring Business Opportunities in Vietnam and Indonesia
Time & Location
Sep 01, 2021, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
About the Event
Since Vietnam and Indonesia established a strategic partnership (June 2013) until now, the two countries have achieved many achievements in various aspects.
Over the past time, economic cooperation between the two countries has developped, with bilateral trade turnover increasing from 3.3 billion USD in 2010 to 9.1 billion USD in 2019. In the last 5 years, the growth rate has increased. The growth of bilateral trade between Vietnam and Indonesia has always reached 12%/year. Indonesia is on of the first countries in ASEAN to invest directly in Vietnam. Indonesia is currently ranked 5th in ASEAN and 28th out of 130 countries and territories investing in Vietnam, with 74 prokects worth 556 million USD.
With the aim to provide information and connect companies in both countries to explore future potential business opportunities, Source of Asia cooperates with Investment & Trade Promotion Center Ho Chi Minh (ITPC) and Bright Indonesia to coordially invite you to the live webinar on the topic "Exploring Business Opportunities in Vietnam and Indonesia - Sectors focused: Spare parts, Electronics and Equipment"
Webinar's key takeaways:
1. Growing sectors in the midst of COVID-19 pandemic
2. Economic landscape and overview of the manufacturing sector in Vietnam
3. Investment in manufacturing business in Indonesia: A snapshot of legal and regulatory frameworks
4. Investment in manufacturing business in Vietnam: A snapshot of legal and regulatory frameworks
5. Outsource your representation in Southeast Asia: How does it work?