Trade and Invest British Columbia works with international enterprises to help them build strong links to the resources, skills and businesses that make British Columbia (B.C.), Canada, an attractive place to work, live and invest. We support international businesses and investors who want to do business in B.C. by pairing sellers with buyers, investors with opportunities, and companies with talented employees, whether they’re selling products or services to the people of B.C. or working with our local communities to export products worldwide.
Our services include:
• Identifying high potential investment opportunities and offering industry insight.
• Introductions to sector associations and local industry contacts.
• Introductions to companies seeking investments to expand.
• Provide knowledge on local innovation hubs and connections to entrepreneurial opportunities.
• Introductions to local venture capital networks.
Our experienced and educated team of trade and investment professionals have access to a global network of representatives in SE Asia, China, Japan, Korea, India, Europe, and the United States.